Donate or Sponsor
Interested in supporting our work? There are many ways to support access to empowering and healing trauma-informed yoga programs for our community’s most under-served members. Tax receipts can be provided upon request.
- $25 - Provides one trauma-informed yoga class for up to 15 individuals accessing various community service facilities.
- $100 - Covers the cost of 5 new yoga mats for classes
- $600 - Sponsors a program at a partner facility for 6 months
- $1200 - Covers the complete cost of a yoga program for 1 year at a partner facility
- $3380 - Adopt a program, hire one of our qualified instructors to teach a weekly class at your company and your company will also become the official sponsor of an existing YO program for 1 year. Support can be directed to the program of your choice.
Donate Today - Here!
To make a donation today click HERE or give us a call to discuss your support at 604.385.3891 today. We gratefully acknowledge any contribution of $100 or more in our newsletter and via social media.
Become an Event Sponsor
Yoga Outreach hosts a number of events each year and you could be a sponsor. Our main events are the May Yoga Retreat and the October 30 Day Yoga Challenge. We are always looking for Corporate support to make these events as successful as possible. Your contribution will help us provide scholarships for Yoga Outreach students to attend, provide much needed publicity, and of course cover the cost of hosting an event! We provide varying levels of recognition based on your contribution. To become an event sponsor big or small please contact our Executive Director, Delanie Dyck at 604.385.3891
We are always happy to accept gifts in-kind of products for our May Silent Auction, for programs, or as volunteer appreciation gifts. A receipt for fair-market value for gifts with a value of $25 or more can be provided upon request (some restrictions apply). All gifts will be gratefully acknowledged on our social media channels and in our newsletter.
Please support Yoga Outreach. Every dollar makes a difference.
Our programs couldn't happen without your support! We are currently supporting 15+ facilities a weekly basis. All of our yoga instructors are volunteers, but it takes hours of coordination, screening, monitoring, and a ton of yoga supplies to facilitate each of our programs, and to be able to reach facilities currently waiting to be served. Any form of support is greatly appreciated, and goes right back into your community!