Our Sponsors & Volunteers
Yoga Outreach's past 20 years of community service has only been possible thanks to volunteers and individuals like YOU who donate to support the healing of your community.
Program Sponsors, In-kind & Financial Support
- Paula Hannas continued sponsor of Yoga Outreach at Alouette Correctional Centre for Women
- The Province of British Columbia
- Jim Gislason, for design, layout, & editing
- Urszula Lipsztajn, for business consulting & strategic planning
- Jeff Topham, for photography & film-making
- Public Health Agency of Canada - ROWY Project in partnership with the BC Society of Transition Houses
Our Amazing Volunteers Who Make These Programs Possible!
Maya A, Kristen B, Kathy C, Tracy D, Aya F, Beth F, Lindsay G, Tiffany H, Doreen H, Susan L, Rika L, Anna M, Jaynie M, Margot M, Sarah M, Sian P, Kevin R, Nadine S, Nina S, Sylvia S, Jackie S, Laura Th, Laura T, Natsumi T, Tu T, Kathryn T, Simone R, Madith W, Sarah W, Tara B., Laurie C., Veronica B., Lindsay C., Toni V., Dasha K., Jools A., Neha, Larissa H, Ashley K, Nazzy S. Kathyrn T. and Brenda W.
A huge THANK YOU to those who have been dedicated and shared their time and energy to our programs, who have moved along on their journey... Jackie I., Tiffany H., Laura D., Phyllis C., Monique D., Mariam P. Alan W. JoAn M. Will F., Anna J. and one of our longest standing volunteer teachers, Esther B.