Leave a gift in your will
It’s easier than think and can be of any amount. Every gift to Yoga Outreach is a gift of hope for healing and connection for adults and youth facing challenges in their lives.
How It Works:
1. Choose the type of gift you’d like to use. You can choose to leave a residual gift which is a percentage of your Estate or other assets after other gifts (and debts) have been paid. Alternatively, you may wish to leave Yoga Outreach a stated sum of money.
2. Get the support you need. While adding a gift to your Will is typically a straight forward task, we recommend working with a lawyer where circumstances allow. Consulting a financial planner is also prudent.
3. Add a gift to Yoga Outreach to your will. Whether you are preparing your first will or updating an existing one, here is the information you’ll need:
- Our legal name: The Yoga Outreach Society
- Our charitable registration number: 803544543 RR0001
- Our address: 15485 16A Ave Surrey BC V4A 1T2
- Our suggested wording for a residual gift: “To pay The Yoga Outreach Society the residue (or share of the residue) of my estate for such use and purpose as the Board of Directors may determine in their absolute discretion.”
- Our suggested wording for a specific gift: “To pay The Yoga Outreach Society the sum of $_______ for such use and purpose as the Board of Directors may determine in their absolute discretion.”
4. Let us know you’ve chosen to include Yoga Outreach in your Will. We would love to thank you personally. We are deeply passionate about caring for those with struggling with mental illness, addiction, trauma, poverty, violence, and incarceration and immensely grateful to all our supporters.