- What is the autonomic nervous system and how does it relate to chronic stress?
- The anatomy of breathing and its interrelationship to the nervous system.
- How can we change our mind state with our breath?
- How do you physically and/or mentally experience stress?
- Various breathing practices to support the symptoms of stress relevant to the group.
- Sort by Default Order
14MaySunday, May 14th | 10am - 2pm PST Live Online via Zoom Sliding scale $44/$86/$108 This workshop will explore:
06JunJune 6th & June 13th, 2023 | 5pm-8:30pm *PST Online Max 12 participants.Yoga For Anxiety was created for those affected by anxiety in such a way that everyday functioning has become particularly challenging, often leading to health problems that present in a variety of forms. The space we share will reflect compassion, remain judgement free, and allow for an open dialogue amongst attendees so that the support of this collective community can enhance overall learnings.