- Sort by Default Order
15FebWednesday, February 15 | 5 - 9pm | Online via zoom Sliding Scale $108 - $46 In this workshop, will examine core concepts in Ayurveda and explore simple ways to live them in our daily life. We will look at daily and seasonal cycles, nourishing ourselves at all the levels, and self care practices that build deeper resilience.
Feb 7 - Mar 29, 2023 Tuesdays 6-8:30pm and Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:15 All times are in PST 23.75 contact hours & 5 non-contact hours
- Feb 7th, 2023 Nicole Marcia 6-8:30
- Feb 14, 2023 Sashah Rahemtulla 6-8:30
- Feb 21, 2023 Desi Omojokun 6-8:30
- Feb 28, 2023 Laurel Mckay 6-8:30
- March 1, 2023 Brittney Fehr- 6:00 – 7:15
- March 7, 2023 Melanie Ruffie 6-8:30
- March 14, 2023 Maitreyi Yogacharini 6-8:30
- March 21, 2023 Candice Baldwin 6-8:30
- March 28, 2023 Harmeet Mann 6-8:30
- March 29, 2023 Brittney Fehr- 6:00 – 7:15
01MarWednesday, March 1st | 5 - 9pm | Online via zoom Sliding scale - $108 - $44 The power of sound in the form of mantra, song, and music has been used as a tool for connection, healing and reaching higher states of consciousness since ancient times.
Live Online February 26th - March 26th Sundays 9am - 1pm Yoga Outreach Core Training™ For scholarship information Live via zoom – This training is not designed to be taken asynchronously. In order to receive a certificate of completion for this training attendees must be present live for all 5 sessions. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis. Recordings will be made available to students who miss a session but are not considered a substitute for attendance. Please note there is approximately 5 hours of homework to be completed PRIOR to the course start date.